Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com
Ajareresalat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should none Sayeds be allowed to talk about the scarf of Bibi Zaynab (sa)?

2 posters

Go down

Should none Sayeds be allowed to talk about the scarf of Bibi Zaynab (sa)? Empty Should none Sayeds be allowed to talk about the scarf of Bibi Zaynab (sa)?

Post by Silat_warrior110 Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:08 am

Salam, this topic is very senstive however been a Sayed myself I felt obliged to defend the daugther of lady of light (as). Sadly in the present day people talk about the scarf of Bibi Zaynab (sa) very lightly. What is your view regarding talking about it in public? I can understand a none syed female talking about it. What about a none syed male? would you allow somone who is not part of your family to talk about the females of your household? your comments please..
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://www.matami.com

Back to top Go down

Should none Sayeds be allowed to talk about the scarf of Bibi Zaynab (sa)? Empty Re: Should none Sayeds be allowed to talk about the scarf of Bibi Zaynab (sa)?

Post by alialiali Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:25 pm

wel id love to chopup a mans head if he wasnt family and spoke of my mothers name and also openly spoke of her name in public, if he spoke of personal family issues and especially the scarf, again i wouldn't be happy, nor would my mother or her father.

i feel People who are not syeds should recognise their level/status and limits, they believe they have a equal rights as syeds, just like a wahabi who say we should pray directly to allah (their prayers are not prayers but a form of degrading their lord) this is exactly what certain shias are doing, they are the whaabis of today, the syeds who support and follow such ideas (who believe theres no such thing as syeds) have sold their souls to look different and better then other syeds.

yeah i feel strongly and think there are many things, ristrictions, limits between syeds and non-syeds, which have been hidden and brushed aside, one of satans aim is to degrade.............. and that is what many love to do.

alialiali

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2010-05-26

http://www.al-islam.org

Back to top Go down

Should none Sayeds be allowed to talk about the scarf of Bibi Zaynab (sa)? Empty Re: Should none Sayeds be allowed to talk about the scarf of Bibi Zaynab (sa)?

Post by Silat_warrior110 Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:06 pm

I am not as harsh in words, but yes I do agree with some of your points . The reality is, you never see these people talking about there mum or sisters scarf, yet they so easily to about Bibi's(sa) chadr. This issue as been ongoing, the fact of the reality is, how do we even know that Bibi's (sa) chadar was even taken in the first place? This could be a plan of the enemy of Ahlulbayt (as) to lower there position.
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://www.matami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down