Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com
Ajareresalat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abu Bakr

4 posters

Go down

Abu Bakr Empty Abu Bakr

Post by ahmedlondon Mon May 31, 2010 10:52 am

Using the most authentic sunni sources, prove to me all the bad things Abu Bakr did

ahmedlondon

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-05-31

Back to top Go down

Abu Bakr Empty Re: Abu Bakr

Post by Silat_warrior110 Mon May 31, 2010 2:05 pm

Sahih Muslim Book 31 and Hadith number 5955 has been purified by Allah(swt):

Aisha reported:
That Allah’s Apostle (May peace be upon him) went out one morning wearing a striped cloak of the black camel’s hair that there came Hassan b. ‘Ali. He wrapped him under it, then came Husain and he wrapped him under it along with the other one (Hassan).
Then came Fatima and he took her under it, then came ‘Ali and he also took him under it and then said: Allah only desires to take away any uncleanilness from you, O people of the household, and purify you (thorough purifying).

So according to the above hadith, Fatima al-Zahara along with Imam Ali (as), Imam Hassan (as), and Imam Hussein (as), have been purified thoroughly by Allah (swt), this indeed is a very rare honour and no other individual has had such an occasion similar to this.

The relationship of the Prophet to his daughter Fatima al-Zahara is so great that the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said:

“Fatima is a part of me, and whoever makes her angry, makes me angry
.”

(Sahih Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 57, Number 111)

As we have seen according to the two hadiths we have posted, Fatima al-Zahara has been purified by Allah (swt), as well as having such a strong relationship with her dad, the Prophet of Islam, that he said whoever angers her, angers him as well. But that is not all, according to the Prophet of Islam in the afterlife; she (Fatima al-Zahara) will be the leader of all the women in heaven:

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 56, Number 819:

Narrated ‘Aisha:
Once Fatima came walking and her gait resembled the gait of the Prophet. The Prophet said, “Welcome, O my daughter!” Then he made her sit on his right or on his left side, and then he told her a secret and she started weeping. I asked her, “Why are you weeping?” He again told her a secret and she started laughing. I said, “I never saw happiness so near to sadness as I saw today.” I asked her what the Prophet had told her. She said, “I would never disclose the secret of Allah’s Apostle.” When the Prophet died, I asked her about it. She replied. “The Prophet said.) ‘Every year Gabriel used to revise the Qur’an with me once only, but this year he has done so twice. I think this portends my death, and you will be the first of my family to follow me.’ So I started weeping. Then he said. ‘Don’t you like to be the mistress of all the ladies of Paradise or the mistress of all the lady believers? So I laughed for that.”

The status of Fatima al-Zahara within Islam is so great, that according to the hadiths of both Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim, Fatima al-Zahara is a part of the purified member of the holy household, she is also so dear to the Prophet that whoever dares to anger her, also dares to anger him, and finally her status on this earth is so high that she has also been made the leader of all women in paradise.

Now look at the following:-

“So she became angry with Abu Bakr and kept away from him, and did not talk to him till she died.”

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 546

“So Abu Bakr refused to hand over anything from it to Fatima who got angry with Abu Bakr for this reason. She forsook him and did not talk to him until the end of her life.”

Sahih Muslim, Book 19, Number 4352

BiBi Fatimah (sa) died unhappy with Abu Bakr, and she was not pleased with him before she died. I hope this is enough proof for you brother.
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://www.matami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmedlondon Mon May 31, 2010 3:57 pm

Can you also post proof about the burning door/house or something

ahmedlondon

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-05-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Silat_warrior110 Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:48 am

1. Tareekh Tabari Volume 2 page 24
  2. Kanz al Khitab al Khilafath ma al Maar Volume 3 page 135
  3. Al Imama wa al Siyasa Volume 1 page 18, Dhikr Wafaath Abu Bakr
  4. Murujh al Dhahab Volume 2 page 308 Dhikr Khilafath Abu Bakr
  5. Iqd al Fareed, Dhikr Wafaath Abu Bakr Volume 2 page 208

We read in Tabari:

Abu Bakr said 'I did three things that I now regret, they are:

1. That I failed to show respect towards the house of Fatima
  2. I did not burn Fajaf Salmah
  3. At Saqifa I transferred Khilafath to Abu Ubaydah or Umar

There are three things that I wish I had done:

1. When Asheesh bin Qays was brought before me as prisoner I should have had him killed
  2. When I sent Khalid bin Waleed to the Land of the Kuffar I should have turned him in the direction of Zay Qasa
  3. When sending Khalid to Syria I should have sent Umar to Iraq

I regret that I did not get clarification from Rasulullah (s) on three matters:

1. Whether the Ansar had a share in the Khilafath
  2. Who would succeed him (s) as Khalifa
  3. The inheritance of an aunt and nephew

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img18/6933/tareekhaltabariv2p619.jpg
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silat_warrior110 Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:58 am

Abu Bakr was after group of people who failed to give bayya and gathered with Ali, he sent Umar in their direction. He (Umar) called them to come out from the house of Ali, but they refused to come out. Thus (Umar) asked (his men) to bring wood, then he said: 'I swear by He who controls the life of Umar, if you people do not come out of the house I shall set fire to it, and everyone inside shall perish. Some people said: 'O Abu Hafs (Umar), Fatima is also in this house'. Umar replied, 'I do not care' Then the people came out from the house and gave bayya except Ali.

Al-Imama Walsiyasa Page 12

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img153/4530/alimamawalsiyasa.jpg

Those who fell behind giving the bayya of Abu Bakr were Abbas, Zubayr and Sa'd bin Ubada, amongst whom Ali, Abbas and Zubayr were sitting in the house of Fatima. At that time Abu Bakr sent Umar ibn al-Khattab with the order 'that you remove those gathered in the house of Fatima, and if they refuse to come out then fight them'. Umar brought fire to the house of Fatima, then Fatima met him and said: 'O Ibn Khattab have you arrived in order to set my home on fire?'. He (Umar) replied: 'Yes, unless if you people give bayya to Abu Bakr as others have done’.

Al Iqd al Fareed, Volume 3 page 273

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img72/2686/aqdulfareed.jpg

Ibn Humayd - Jarir - Mughirah - Ziyad b. Kulayb:Umar Ibn al-Khattab came to the house of Ali. Talha and Zubair and some of the immigrants were also in the house. Umar cried out: "By God, either you come out to render the oath of allegiance, or I will set the house on fire." al-Zubair came out with his sword drawn. As he stumbled (upon something), the sword fell from his hand so they jumped over him and seized him."

History of al-Tabari, Volume 9 page 187

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img25/1962/altabari.jpg
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiregusa Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:20 pm

إن كانَ رَفضاً حُبُّ آلِ مُحمَّدٍ ** فَليشهَدِ الثقلان أنِّي رَافِضي
================================
When Umar came to the door of the house of Fatimah, he said: "By Allah, I shall burn down (the house) over you unless you (Ali) come out and give the oath of allegiance (to Abu Bakr)."

Sunni References:
...- History of Tabari (Arabic), v1, pp 1118-1120
- History of Ibn Athir, v2, p325
- al-Isti'ab, by Ibn Abd al-Barr, v3, p975
- Tarikh al-Kulafa, by Ibn Qutaybah, v1, p20
- al-Imamah wal-Siyasah, by Ibn Qutaybah, v1, pp 19-20
Sumiregusa
Sumiregusa

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ghulam-e-ali Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:41 am

ahmedlondon wrote:Can you also post proof about the burning door/house or something

salam

check these

http://ahlubait.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/why-abu-bakar-attacked-fatimas-house/

you can read more about sheikhain here

http://ahlubait.wordpress.com/sheikhain/

plus, keep in mind that the saying that abu bakar accepted his attack is having a very strong sanad [atleast hasan]
rather i should say isnaad

ghulam-e-ali

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down