Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com
Ajareresalat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned on Shia Chat?

+3
IDontKnow
Alihaqhaider
Almaz
7 posters

Go down

Banned on Shia Chat? Empty Banned on Shia Chat?

Post by Almaz Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:58 pm

Ya Ali (as)

Asalaam alaikum,

Reading some of the posts on here it appears a few members have been banned from Shia Chat. Those members whose I.P addresses that have been banned can not even view the site.

However, there is a way which you can become a completely new member with a different I.P address.

The instructions you need are as follows (this is if you wish to be able to view pages and even have discussion (as new members on SC)):

1. You need to 'Disconnect' (click on your internet access on your PC/laptop) your internet from your computer.

2. (if wireless connection) Then you need to switch off your router from your computer and the disconnect your modem.

3.Please wait for 5-6 minutes. Once the time is up plug in your modem and switch on your wirless and connect to the internet.

Those who do this will have a new I.P Address.

You can confirm your new I.P address by going to the following link http://whatismyipaddress.com/ (it may be an idea to check your I.P by going to this website) before you do the instructions above to make sure that it has changed.

My intentions for posting this is because they should not be allowed to get away with silencing people. Some members on SC are dissrespecting our Ulama by saying that 'Khamenei is more intelligent because A. he is the president and B. seen the world, unlike ayat Sistani who has not been out of his own house for years'.

I do not agree with dissrespecting Ulama who unlike Khamenei have a right to be there, however I get banned for speaking the truth.

There is censorship among the SC 'brothers'. They dissrespect our Ulama and dissrespect the azadari for our imam Hussain (as).

I believe every one of us brothers and sisters have a right to question and answer the defamtion of not only our Ulama but the traditions of our Ahlul bayt.

One sister even tried to question the permisibilty of matam. I understand if people wish to not go there, however the option to have the freedom is there.

Almaz

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Banned on Shia Chat? Empty Re: Banned on Shia Chat?

Post by Alihaqhaider Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:09 pm

thanks for the info brother

Alihaqhaider

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by IDontKnow Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:10 am

Haha I've been banned from ShiaChat yesterday. :''((((

IDontKnow

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jaffer Sun May 22, 2011 1:34 pm

Just download the opera browser and use their Turbo function, which gives you a new ip address:
http://forums.techarena.in/windows-software/1271947.htm
They should not ban people. That is wrong. Hijr of a mu'min for more than 3 days is a sin. They should only give a warning and suspend for no more than 3 days. They need to realize that they are banning real people with feelings, not virtual people.
Shiachat is a library to learn and discuss. To ban a person from a library is unethical. It is like telling him. We don't care if you remain ignorant or not.
That is totally against the ethics of the Ahlul-Bayt (as).

jaffer

Registration date : 2011-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Azadar E Mazloom Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Ya Ali (as) Madad, wsalam,

Although this forum has nothing to do with Shiachat, abuse of authority seems to be a complaint we hear a lot in regards to the Shiachat Admin and Mod team.

May Maula (as) give them the ability to moderate their forum without hurting the feelings of any of the believers of Maula (as).

Azadar E Mazloom
Azadar E Mazloom
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://ajareresalat.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AL786 Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:36 am

shiachat is only left by name , SOO SAD , the so called shias on tht website deny the status of Imam Ali a.s .if Any hadith or saying in praise of Imam Ali a.s is posted there, the commnts under r " no, not authentic , weak ," they say tht Ali is not written on the moon , instead they say tht there is a bunny on the moon. Astagfaar.

AL786

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ahmetolzhas Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:06 am

wassalam
These bastaerds banned for what I just don't know

ahmetolzhas

Registration date : 2017-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down