Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com
Ajareresalat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUTHORITY OF MOLA (AS)

3 posters

Go down

AUTHORITY OF MOLA (AS) Empty AUTHORITY OF MOLA (AS)

Post by Silat_warrior110 Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:48 am

HAZRAT ALI’S (as) AUTHORITY

The prophet (a.s.) will tell to Hazrat Ali (a.s.) at this juncture, “ Hearing this
announcement your friends will be besides themselves with joy and your enemies,
who usurped your rights, will be shivering in fear. The faces of the enemies will turn black in mortification. Then two angels,
Ridwan, the Keeper of the Heaven and Malik, the chief of the Hell will approach and greet me. I will ask them, who they were. Ridwan would say, ‘ O Hazrat (a.s.)! I am the Keeper of the Heaven and have come to give you the key to the Gate of the Heaven.’. Taking the key I will thank Allah for giving me the privilege.Then the Keeeper of the Hell, Malik, would greet me and introduce himself to me thus, ‘ I am the Keeper of the Hell and have come to you to handover its key to you.’ Taking the key, I will again thank Allah for the privilege bestowed on me.

Then I will hand over the keys to you and you will stand near the wall of the Hell.
The nose-rope of the Hell will be in your hand. Hell will complain to you that with
your
Noor (the light) its fire was getting cold. You will then say, ‘ O Hell! Take care! Beware of taking in our friends! Admit our foes into your precincts and punish
them!’”.

Then the Prophet (a.s.) said, “ By Allah! On that day, the Hell would be more
submissive to Ali (a.s.) than your slaves are submissive to you now!” It is imperative on every Muslim that he believes that one day, with Allah’s Orders,
the eartth, the sky, the mountains and everything thereon will perish..The dead would then resurrect and be assembled for giving account of their deeds.

Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://www.matami.com

Back to top Go down

AUTHORITY OF MOLA (AS) Empty Re: AUTHORITY OF MOLA (AS)

Post by alialiali Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:53 pm

mashallah, beautiful hadith

now thats scary and beautiful..
can i ask which hadith its from?

alialiali

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2010-05-26

http://www.al-islam.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Silat_warrior110 Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:49 pm

I can't even remeber now lool...
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://www.matami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Javed Abbas Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:35 am

Imam Ali a.s and Imam Mehdi ajfs both claimed that"Allah is our creator and We Masomeen a.s r the creator of all human beings"
Reference:Parwaz dar Malakout written by sarkar khumeni
Another hadees is as follow"We masomeen a.s are thoso treasure of Allah which r located b/w "MAA KANA WAMA YAKOON"
YA ALI A.S MADAD

Javed Abbas

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down