Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com
Ajareresalat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EXPOSED MSN CONVERSATION !!!

Go down

EXPOSED MSN CONVERSATION !!! Empty EXPOSED MSN CONVERSATION !!!

Post by Silat_warrior110 Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:09 pm

EXPOSED MSN CONVERSATION !!! Jihad%20Ismail

Sheikh Jehad Mohammed Wassef Ismail was born in Kuwait in 1964 to Lebanese Parents. He lived in Kuwait until He was 14 years old. In 1978, He migrated to Australia with his parents. He finished his High School and joint the University of Western, completed a BA degree in Interpreting and Translation in the mid. 80's. He decided to go and pursue his religious education, and chose Al-Azhar university as his place of studies, having been born to Sunni parents. The below conversation was copy and pasted from a msn conversation which had taken place today. Please take a read:- (I am "علي" In the conversation) If you do not believe this to be true, you can confirm this with him by asking him in person or by email or what ever means you like.

عليsalam sheikh how are you? still in australia?

A person without morals is a person without life says:

Wasalam

I was invited on an official visiy by the Australian Embassy in Tehran to forge better relationshiship between Iran and Australia

عليIf you forgotten who i am, my name is syed ali we had a conversation few months back about taqleed and khums and about people using titles like ayatollah etc
lol, im sure you remember...

yes habibi i remember you

عليsheikh you know the concept of tarke al awlah?

yes?

عليI have always been taught that Aima (as) can not do tarke al awalah is this correct?

No they can do tarke awalah

عليI have always been taught that Aima (as) can not, further to mention these hadiths where such Tarke al Awlah has taken place are weak based on its rijal and have been narrated by the enemys of the Ahlulbayt (as). If you claiming that the Aima (as) can do Tark Al Awalah, then you might as well say the Prophet (saw) commited Tarka al Alawah as mentioned in the sura of abasa, why not say this was done by Tarka Al Awalah also?

indeed the action of frowning is a natural tendency that allah made it part and parcel of our existance and not something to be ashamed off?

does the prophet get angry for his own personal affairs???????????????????

Good and getting angry for the sake of Allah is a good thing or a bad thing
????????????????????????????

When they are happy Allah (swt) is happy, and when they are angery, Allah (swt) is angrey. So answer my Question, was this the Prophet (saw) or not? and If you are sayying that they can commit Tarke Al Awlah, how is this any differant to what the Sunnies say? as they dont regard the Prophet (saw) to have sin either, rather they say it was a test of Allah (swt). How you any different?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From this point he did not reply and he ran off from my Question, please be aware of such type of scholars which people are following for guidance. But in reality they are lost them self.
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://www.matami.com

Back to top Go down

EXPOSED MSN CONVERSATION !!! Empty Re: EXPOSED MSN CONVERSATION !!!

Post by Silat_warrior110 Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:29 am

HERE IS ANOTHER DEVIL, PLEASE LOOK AT THE VIDEO FROM 41MINS, THIS HARAMIE SAYS THAT THE AIMA (AS) DO TARKE AL AWALAH AND HAD ATE HARAM!

41MINS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFvnwEwTeGY&feature=related
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://www.matami.com

Back to top Go down