Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com
Ajareresalat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing SAJDA to SHABEE PAAK?

2 posters

Go down

Doing SAJDA to SHABEE PAAK? Empty Doing SAJDA to SHABEE PAAK?

Post by ALI J.J WARIS Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:28 am

YA ALI A.S MADAD.....

Many people in this century object the fact of men or women both in this case that do SAJDA to any SHABEE PAAK of our holy INFALIABLES (ASWS)?

from most people ive always have had the objection " sajda is only to allah"

well any ways...plz contribute...
thnks

ALI ALI

ALI J.J WARIS

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-05-26

http://saida_786@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Doing SAJDA to SHABEE PAAK? Empty Re: Doing SAJDA to SHABEE PAAK?

Post by Azadar E Mazloom Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:11 pm

Ya Ali (as) Madad

Thanks for your question, I had already prepared a full article for this but for a quick simple response.

Providing the intention of the person prostrating is NOT worship and is just as a sign of respect, this is completely permissible and mustahab. This stance is also reiterated by the marjas, the Qur'an and Hadith.

Let me know if you wish to see proof for this or if you have any other questions related to this Smile

Maula (as) waris.
Azadar E Mazloom
Azadar E Mazloom
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://ajareresalat.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ALI J.J WARIS Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:18 pm

MOLA MADAD....well brother azadar it wud be helpful if u cud post up the hadith for others plz.....( not myself).....

thnks

ALI ALI

ALI J.J WARIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Azadar E Mazloom Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:05 pm

Bismillah Hirhaman Niraheem

Shakir 12:100]

And he raised his parents upon the throne and they fell down in prostration before him, and he said: O my father! this is the significance of my vision of old; my Lord has indeed made it to be true; and He was indeed kind to me when He brought me forth from the prison and brought you from the desert after the Shaitan had sown dissensions between me and my brothers, surely my Lord is benignant to
whom He pleases; surely He is the Knowing, the Wise.

]Pooya/Ali Commentary 12:100]

Sajada-falling down in prostration. The father, the brothers and the aunt fell down in prostration before Yusuf. There are two types of sajdahs-one is that
which is for Allah in total submission to His will, and the other is done in reverence to pay homage to a divinely chosen representative of Allah
(see commentary of al Baqarah: 34).

Aqa Mahdi Puya says:

The sajdah by the father and the brothers was the interpretation of Yusuf's dream in verse 4. In keeping with his character as a prophet of Allah, Yusuf, in all humility, attributes everything good and worthy not to himself but to the grace of Allah. The divine grace is always based on knowledge and wisdom.

Then Yusuf said:

"O my father, this is the meaning of my earlier dream. My Lord has made it
come true. He was gracious in getting me out of prison, and bringing
you out of the desert to me after the discord created by Shaytan
between me and my brothers, for my Lord is gracious to whomsoever He
pleases. He is indeed all-knowing and all-wise.

O my Lord, You have given me dominion and taught me the interpretation of
dreams; O creator of the heavens and the earth, You alone are my
saviour in this world and the hereafter, take my soul as one submitting
to Your will (as a Muslim) and unite me with the righteous."

Hadith:

It is narrated in Tafseer-e-Aiashi from Abu Baser that Imam Mohammed Baqir (as) said:
‘when the father, aunt and brothers of Yusufas arrived at his kingdom, Hazrat
Yu'suf (as) rushed to greet them and hugged them with tears of joy and brought them inside. Then he honoured his father and aunt by offering them seats on his throne and left the palace. Hazrat Yu'suf (as) returned back to the palace dressed-up as a king. Upon seen him, they all went down in prostration, in front of him, to show their respect and thank Allah (swt). Hazrat Yu'suf (as) then said, indeed this has already been shown to me in my dream.
Bihar-ul-Anwar, vol. 12. chap. 9, pp. 318

To elaborate on who the prostration was done to, let me post you another Hadith.

Hadith:

It is also narrated by Ibn Abi Umeer from various sources, who refer to
Imam Jafar-e-Sadiq (as) that Hazrat Yu'suf (as) made this father sit on ‘Arsh’, a four legged throne, then they all went down in prostration in front of Hazrat Yu'suf (as).
Bihar ul-Anwar, vol 12, Chapter 9, pp. 260.

They are not prostrating to Allah (swt) right? They are performing a
prostration (of respect) to their brother Hazrat Yusaf (as). If you claim that Hazrat Yu'saf (as)s brothers were 'not Ma'sum' (infallible) so they could have been committing a sin, then why did Hazrat Yu'saf (as) not forbid them from doing so?

Why was it not claimed to be 'shirk' or atleast 'undesirable' by the Prophet Muhammad (saws) or any of the Aima Masomeen (as) or in the Qur'an?

Just to reiterate, above I have posted a verse from the Qur'an, 2 Shia tafsirs by Pooya Ali and Aqa Mahdi, accompanied with 2 Ahadith. The marja's also take this stance, the only ones that seem to object, are those who use this as an issue to attack Azadars.

Please let me know if you have any further questions

Maula (as) waris. Smile
Azadar E Mazloom
Azadar E Mazloom
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://ajareresalat.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ALI J.J WARIS Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:12 am

thnks! Smile

ALI J.J WARIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum