Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com
Ajareresalat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

questions on 4 topics that i need help and information on

4 posters

Go down

questions on 4 topics that i need help and information on Empty questions on 4 topics that i need help and information on

Post by alialiali Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:14 am

questions on 4 topics that i need help and information on:

(i have asked these in other places, haven't had much luck in replies)

1st

shahbaz qalander, everyone does agree this personality existed and had claimed to be a lover of maula(saw) some shias believe he existed and we should love anyone who loves maula questions on 4 topics that i need help and information on (saw), some say they do his taqleed and follow his ways, some don't believe in his existance and i have seen a few shias who actually place shahbaz qalander on the list of cursing along side mujthahids/peers.
I have been to a few shia gatherings and talks, where i have heard people shouting out naraysfor shahbaz qalander just like when saying naray haidri.

so my question here is, how do we see shahbaz qalander? also has anyone here got more information about this personality as i really want to know more about this? even info on what seywan paak means?

2nd

earings, a brother once shown me a hadith about earings for a male to be a sunath. does anyone have more info on this, some shias say there is a hadith on wearing the earings but after going into detail
it is haram for one to wear a earing, so simple question are men allowed to wear earings or not?

3rd

jafar tawaab, the third question focuses on imam mehdi's questions on 4 topics that i need help and information on (as) chacha/uncle called jafar tawaab, first of all did this this personality commit a sin and then repent? also what hadiths and information do we have of this person. is jafar tawaab hz imam naqi questions on 4 topics that i need help and information on (as) son? if so how many sons and daughters did imam naqi questions on 4 topics that i need help and information on (as) have, their names and which one of them is jafar tawaab ? as what i have heard jafars tawaab was called jafar tawaab when he repented and he had anbother name just before repenting due to commiting a sin, what was his original name? and again just like shahbaz qalander i hear some shias cursing this personality too.

4th

the 4th and last question is, in karbala on the 10th of muharam, just after hz ali akbar questions on 4 topics that i need help and information on (saw) were martyered, i have heard a letter was sent to imam hussein questions on 4 topics that i need help and information on (saw) from bibi sugrah questions on 4 topics that i need help and information on (saw).

what did this letter contain also is it in a hadith? my main ficus is on the person who actually delivered the letter, does anyone know who delivered the letter? any names? ,must be somone whos must be very close to maula questions on 4 topics that i need help and information on (saw) i believe. is there any info on what this deliverer of the letter had seen? anyone with information on this personality who delivered this letter i'd love to hear about.

thank you soo much

i hope maula questions on 4 topics that i need help and information on (saw) madett allows somone to place some answers on here for me

thank you very

alialiali

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2010-05-26

http://www.al-islam.org

Back to top Go down

questions on 4 topics that i need help and information on Empty Re: questions on 4 topics that i need help and information on

Post by Silat_warrior110 Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:55 am

Reply:-

1) Shahbaz Kalandar was know by several names, if you look at his family tree that is above his grave is is known by the name of Syed Usman Shah Marwandi, however some people would like to believe otherwise and would call him by the name Shah Hussain. His fathers name was Sayed Ibraheem Mujab, and it is mentioned according to history that his father used to say salam at the grave of Imam Hussain (as) and because they used to be a reply from the grave he was given this name of "Mujab" which means to reply. He has two geneolgys which I have seen personaly, one traces him to the 6th Holy Imam (as) and the other 7th holy Imam (as) but it is a undisputed fact that he was a Sayed.

His family migrated from Bagdad and settled down in Mashhad, a center of learning and civilization, before migrating again to Marwand which is in Afganstan then later on during his years migrated to Sehwan. As young boy Shabaz Kalandar became hafiz Quran at the age of 4. He was well versed in hadith and other sciences. In later stages of his life he went on a spirtual Quest to spread the message of Imam Hussain (as) through azadari and poetry.

2) As for Earrings, there is nothing in Quran and Hadith to forbid it. Yes it is a fact that they exist several narrations that the Ahlulbayt (as) or members of the house used to wear them.

It has been recorded by historians that Mohammad bin Abi Saeed bin Aqeel (the grandson of Aqeel Ibn Abi Talib) that when he saw the loneliness of Imam Husain (a.s.), he moved towards the battlefield. He had an uprooted peg in his hand for a weapon. Historians have written that he was desperately running towards Imam Husain (a.s.) "and his earrings were shaking", and so like Mohammad bin Abi Saeed bin Aqeel these men wear earrings as a symbol that like him they are ready to give their lives to Imam Husain (a.s.).

Another source of this practise may lay in the tradition of how Imam Husain (a.s.) told Hazrat Muslim’s 4 year old daughter of the death of her father. He (a.s.) called her, put her on his lap and gave her a pair of earrings to put on. She asked why? then she replied herself, it looks like that her father has died and that she is an orphan now. Imam (a.s.) hugged her, consoled her and told her that he will look after her in place of her father. It could be that a leader of this community once in the past made it a symbolic gesture to wear earrings as a symbol of accepting Imam Husain (a.s.) as their spiritual father, like that little girl putting on the earrings as a symbol that from than onwards her earthly father had been replaced by Imam Husain (a.s.).

Hadith from al-Kafi:

(10569 5) وعنه، عن أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى، عن محمد بن عيسى، عن عبدالله بن سنان، عن أبي عبدالله (عليه السلام) قال: ثقب اذن الغلام من السنة وختان الغلام من السنة.

5 – And from him from Ahmad b. Muhammad b. `Isa from Muhammad b. `Isa from `Abdullah b. Sinan from Abu `Abdillah . He said: Piercing the ear of the boy is from the Sunna, and circumcision of the boy is from the Sunna. (sahih)

محمد بن علي بن الحسين بإسناده ، عن السكوني قال : قال النبي ( صلى الله عليه وآله ) : يا فاطمة ، اثقبي أذني الحسن والحسين ( عليهما السلام ) خلافا لليهود .

Muhammad b. `Ali b. al-Husayn by his isnad from as-Sakuni that he said: The Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله said: O Fatima, pierce the ears of al-Hasan and al-Husayn عليهما السلام in opposition to the Jews (khilafan lil-yahood).

I have many more narrations such as this...

Last edited by Silat_warrior110 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://www.matami.com

Back to top Go down

questions on 4 topics that i need help and information on Empty Re: questions on 4 topics that i need help and information on

Post by Azadar E Mazloom Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:55 am

Ya Ali (as) Madad

Thank you for your questions brother alialiali, I believe brother Silat touched upon some of your questions and would like me to extend apologies on his behalf as he is having technical issues and unable to give a more indepth reply at this moment.

Each of your questions should have its own thread in order to discuss it properly but we will Inshallah strive to provide you with a short but satisfactory response.

We have done a lot of work on your question in regards to Sakhi Shahbaz Qalandar on other websites and forums but apart from brother Silats response, I wil await for a fellow admin to give you a reply to that soon Inshallah.

Question number 2...

earrings, a brother once shown me a hadith about earrings for a male to be a sunath. does anyone have more info on this, some shias say there is a hadith on wearing the earrings but after going into detail
it is haram for one to wear a earring, so simple question are men allowed to wear earrings or not?

Yes they are...

I believe this is a continuation of brother Silats hadith but there is one narration in Faqih which says:

محمد بن علي بن الحسين بإسناده ، عن السكوني قال : قال النبي ( صلى الله عليه وآله ) : يا فاطمة ، اثقبي أذني الحسن والحسين ( عليهما السلام ) خلافا لليهود .

Muhammad b. `Ali b. al-Husayn by his isnad from as-Sakuni that he said: The Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله said: O Fatima, pierce the ears of al-Hasan and al-Husayn عليهما السلام in opposition to the Jews (khilafan lil-yahood).

Also, It is quoted in Bihaar al-Anwaar from Maqtal of Khwarizmi, that on the day of Ashura, a child came out of the tent of Imam Husain (a.s) wearing earrings in both his ears. He was frightened and was looking towards the left and right while his earrings were shaking. Hani bin Sabeet attacked him and killed him. Shahrbanu [82] looked at him dumbfounded and did not utter a word.

Abu Ja'far Tabari relates from Hisham Kalbi that Abul Huzayl relates from a man named Sakuni who says that during the days of Khalid bin Ubaydullah, I saw Hani bin Sabeet Hazrami, who had turned old, saying in the gathering of the people (of the tribe of) Hazram that,

"I was there in Karbala on the day of the martyrdom of Husain and was riding a horse alongwith other nine men. The horses were parading and galloping here and there. Suddenly a small child from among the family of Husain, wearing a shirt and trouser, came out of the tent. He held a peg of a tent in his hand; he was frightful and was looking towards the left and right. It is as if I see the two beads of earrings in his ears shaking, when he was turning his head. And it is as if I see that a horseman galloped towards him and on reaching him bent down...

http://www.maaref-foundation.com/english/lib/pro_ahl/imam03_husain/nafasul_mahmoom/28.htm

jafar tawaab, the third question focuses on imam mehdi's chacha/uncle called jafar tawaab, first of all did this this personality commit a sin and then repent? also what hadiths and information do we have of this person. is jafar tawaab hz imam naqi son? if so how many sons and daughters did imam naqi have, their names and which one of them is jafar tawaab?

as what i have heard jafars tawaab was called jafar tawaab when he repented and he had anbother name just before repenting due to committing a sin, what was his original name? and again just like shahbaz qalander i hear some shias cursing this personality too.

I would like to point out, the name you referred to is actually '' Jafar Kazzab'' and not Jafar tawaab. Jafar Kazzab was a son of Imam Ali Naqi (As).

There are 2 viewpoints as to whether he was good or bad,

a) Deviant

Some people claim he was bad as he rejected our Qaim (as) (ajtf) claiming that he was the only son. So he didn't believe in the Zahur of our Imam (as) (ajtf).

b) Protector

Some people claim that he said these things as a form of taqqiya in order to protect our Imam (as) from danger.

Just because he was the son of our Imam (as) does not mean he was protected from sin or from erring as Ali bin Ismail, the nephew of our 7th Imam (as) plotted to murder our Imam (as) (his uncle).

Being an Imam Zadah doesn't make one mahfooz in any way but neither are we in a position to claim he was wrong.

As for your final question, what little I do know is, the content was general and not specific but Inshallah we will try looking into this for you Smile

Maula (as) waris.
Azadar E Mazloom
Azadar E Mazloom
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 163

http://ajareresalat.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Silat_warrior110 Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:15 am

thanks Azadar for that, my laptop is playing up on me. Great reply on that I hope that is enough information for him to cover what he needs.
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by alialiali Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:19 am

thank you brothers of islam, great replies, sorry i took time in replying, its amazing about the earing, im surprised not many shias have earings, if it were one hadiths or 2 i wouldn't be soo shocked, but theres many that report earings, unless theres somthing else that stops shias from wearing earings? maybe another hadith? but from what you guys have shown, mashallah beautful hadiths, earings are fine.

the jaffar kazaab opinion of being taqya, why would it have been some form of protection for imam (saw) these people who claim this, would you have any information on what type of people claim this?are they malangs, folowers of certain mujthahids? i'd like to know why and how they can claim this.

and yeah i'd love to hear and waiting for any info on the qasid the deliverer of the letter and the event, thanks again borthers, you have answered wel and im happy with it.

thanks

alialiali

Back to top Go down

Post by Silat_warrior110 Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:40 am

As for the reply based on Jaffar Kazzab, there was a book that has been done by a scholar from Pakistan. In this book he goes to explain as to why he did Taqqiyah. One of the possible reasons as to why he did was because he was trying to protect the Imam (as) as a child. We know they where great precautions as all previous Imams (as) where poisned or murdered. Majorty Usoolies say that he was a liar. i dont know the Akhbari stance on this however I presume it might be the same. I hope this helps..
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by alialiali Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:44 pm

thanks brother, it helped alot, its just the one last question about the qasid the letter deliverer, the reason why i am interested in that is, i heard about a group who see this qasid as a big personality and i am looking to see how much my shia brothers know about this area. i dont think many have much on this but will be good to know what is available on this

again many thanks

alialiali

Back to top Go down

Post by Silat_warrior110 Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:16 am

Well brother the biggest personalitys for us is the Aima (as), anyone after that should not really concern us. So this group you mention, what do they say?
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by alialiali Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:08 am

a hint would be, ahlubeit (saw) don't need a 3rd person to communicate between each other(saw). its a group in pakistan, i am going abroad soon inshallah, will find out more of this, but yeah i thought it would be good to know what our shia brothers know of this, apparently its of high importance.

alialiali

Back to top Go down

Post by Silat_warrior110 Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:41 am

hint would be, ahlubeit (saw) don't need a 3rd person to communicate between each other(saw). its a group in pakistan

I dont undertsand??
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ALI MOLA Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:48 am

Silat_warrior110 wrote:Reply:-

1) Shahbaz Kalandar was know by several names, if you look at his family tree that is above his grave is is known by the name of Syed Usman Shah Marwandi, however some people would like to believe otherwise and would call him by the name Shah Hussain. His fathers name was Sayed Ibraheem Mujab, and it is mentioned according to history that his father used to say salam at the grave of Imam Hussain (as) and because they used to be a reply from the grave he was given this name of "Mujab" which means to reply. He has two geneolgys which I have seen personaly, one traces him to the 6th Holy Imam (as) and the other 7th holy Imam (as) but it is a undisputed fact that he was a Sayed.

His family migrated from Bagdad and settled down in Mashhad, a center of learning and civilization, before migrating again to Marwand which is in Afganstan then later on during his years migrated to Sehwan. As young boy Shabaz Kalandar became hafiz Quran at the age of 4. He was well versed in hadith and other sciences. In later stages of his life he went on a spirtual Quest to spread the message of Imam Hussain (as) through azadari and poetry.

2) As for Earrings, there is nothing in Quran and Hadith to forbid it. Yes it is a fact that they exist several narrations that the Ahlulbayt (as) or members of the house used to wear them.

It has been recorded by historians that Mohammad bin Abi Saeed bin Aqeel (the grandson of Aqeel Ibn Abi Talib) that when he saw the loneliness of Imam Husain (a.s.), he moved towards the battlefield. He had an uprooted peg in his hand for a weapon. Historians have written that he was desperately running towards Imam Husain (a.s.) "and his earrings were shaking", and so like Mohammad bin Abi Saeed bin Aqeel these men wear earrings as a symbol that like him they are ready to give their lives to Imam Husain (a.s.).

Another source of this practise may lay in the tradition of how Imam Husain (a.s.) told Hazrat Muslim’s 4 year old daughter of the death of her father. He (a.s.) called her, put her on his lap and gave her a pair of earrings to put on. She asked why? then she replied herself, it looks like that her father has died and that she is an orphan now. Imam (a.s.) hugged her, consoled her and told her that he will look after her in place of her father. It could be that a leader of this community once in the past made it a symbolic gesture to wear earrings as a symbol of accepting Imam Husain (a.s.) as their spiritual father, like that little girl putting on the earrings as a symbol that from than onwards her earthly father had been replaced by Imam Husain (a.s.).

Hadith from al-Kafi:

(10569 5) وعنه، عن أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى، عن محمد بن عيسى، عن عبدالله بن سنان، عن أبي عبدالله (عليه السلام) قال: ثقب اذن الغلام من السنة وختان الغلام من السنة.

5 – And from him from Ahmad b. Muhammad b. `Isa from Muhammad b. `Isa from `Abdullah b. Sinan from Abu `Abdillah . He said: Piercing the ear of the boy is from the Sunna, and circumcision of the boy is from the Sunna. (sahih)

I have many more narrations such as this...

ALI MOLA

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down