Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com
Ajareresalat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KALMA

5 posters

Go down

KALMA Empty KALMA

Post by mirza ali Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:36 am

WHY DO SUNNI'S HAVE ONLY TWO KALMAS,INSTEAD OF THREE AS TOLD IN MADAAN-A-QADEER????
mirza ali
mirza ali

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

KALMA Empty Re: KALMA

Post by zaheer iqbal Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:45 pm

after salam i hope u will right.i want to know about kalma .tell me . send me answer. i will wait for u

zaheer iqbal

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by kambar Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:09 am

" There is no God except Allah. Mohammad is Messenger of Allah. Ali is Guardian of Allah and the Successor of the Messenger of Allah and his immediate Representiative. "

This is the true creed of Islam which a person needs to recite if he or she wishes to become a believer in sight of Allah.

kambar

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Azadar E Mazloom Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:40 pm

mirza ali wrote:WHY DO SUNNI'S HAVE ONLY TWO KALMAS,INSTEAD OF THREE AS TOLD IN MADAAN-A-QADEER????

Assalamu Alaiykum and Ya Ali (as) madad,

Brother, did you mean to ask, why do Sunni's only include two testimonies in their kalima? If so, maybe you should include why the 'Shia' give three testimonies.

Purely from a informative point of view if nothing else...

Maula (As) waris
Smile

Last edited by Azadar E Mazloom on Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azadar E Mazloom
Azadar E Mazloom
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://ajareresalat.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alialiali Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:53 pm

thats easy,,,, sunnis didn't like the 3rd one, they didn't accept it, they rejected it (disbelievers) they ignored it and hid it from their sons/daughters........ yaziddiis.

shias have 3 because they liked it, they accepted it and told their sons and daughters so they too become believers and not disbelievers..... hussainis.

alialiali

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2010-05-26

http://www.al-islam.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum