Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com
Ajareresalat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IS TAQLEED HARAM?

+2
Silat_warrior110
Akbar110
6 posters

Go down

IS TAQLEED HARAM? Empty IS TAQLEED HARAM?

Post by Akbar110 Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:48 pm

DEAR BROTHERS/SISTERS I DO NOT DO TAQLEAD BECAUSE THE VIEWS OF MUJTHIDS DIFFER FROM ONE AND ANOTHER. I AM NOT DENYING MUJJAHIDS ARE VERY KNOWLEDGABLE BUT WE SHOULD NOT FOLLOW EVERYTHING THEY SAY BLINDLY. FOR EXAMPLE ON THE TOPIC OF GAMBELING AYATULLAH SISTANIS SAYS IT IS HARAM EVEN IF THERE IS NO MONEY INVOLVES WHERE AS AYATOLLAH KOMEINEE SAYS IT IS ALLOWED IF THERE IS NO MONEY INVOLVED WHAT A CONTRADICTION PLEASE LOOK AT THESE HADITHS:-

Someone narrated the following Ait in front of Imam Jafar-e-Sadiqa.s, ‘Tahazo …..(9:31)’ meaning that Christians have deserted Allahswt. in the favour of their scholars and peers, and requested the meaning of this verse. Imama.s. replied, Christians were not asked to worship their scholars and peers, if they were asked to do so, by their priests, they would have rejected them. Instead, their peers turned their Halal into Haram and converted their Haram into Halal. They (Christians) followed their priests (did taqleed) and therefore worshiped them indirectly.

ARE WE DOING THE SAME?

Muhammad ibn ‘Isma’il has narrated from al-Fadl ibn Shadhan from Hammed ibn ‘Isa from Rib‘i ibn ‘Abdallah from abu Basir from Abu ‘Abdallaha.s who has said the following.
"They (unconditionally) obeyed the rabbis and the monks and worshipped the Messiah, son of Mary, as they should have obeyed God . . .. (9:31).’ "By Allah, they (the people) did not pray or fast for them (rabbis and monks) but their (rabbis and monks) made lawful for the people what was unlawful and unlawful what was lawful and thus people followed them on all these matters."

ARE WE BECOMING LIKE THE CHRISTIANS AND GOING AGAINST OUR HOLY 12 IMAMS BY DOING TAQLEED OF NONE MASOOME? WE CAN ONLY FOLLOW THE IMAMS (AS) BLINDLY AS THEY WILL NEVER LEAD US ASTRAY.

THIS IS WHAT I BELIEVE IN I DONT BELEIVE IN DOING TAQLEED BUT RATHER CONSULT WITH THEM.
Akbar110
Akbar110

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-08-26

Back to top Go down

IS TAQLEED HARAM? Empty Re: IS TAQLEED HARAM?

Post by Silat_warrior110 Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:47 pm

Salam Ya Ali Madad (as), thank you for you post brother Akbar, also I would just like to add one hadith on the topic of playying chess. And that is the following:-

Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.), is reported to have told Abu Basir:

“It is Harām to sell chess. It is Harām to spend the income of this sale. To keep chess (board and pieces) in ones possession is tantamount to kufr (disbelief). To play chess is equal to ascribing partners to Allah. It is a sin even to salute one who plays chess. One who touches it in order to play it, it is, as if he has contaminated his hands by touching pork.”

(Wasa’il ul-Shia. Chapter on Business Transactions)

Now they are hundread of hadiths like that mentioned above. But there is not a single hadith that says you can play it. Can you see how serious it is to play chess? it makes one go into Kuff (disbelief) not to mention you can not even say salam to the person who plays it or sit with such people who do.However as you know the prophet (saw) said "I (saw) will leave you to weighty things, Qurn and Ahlulbayt (as) If you follow these two weighty things you will never be lead astray and they will not seperate till the reach the pond of paradise"

See the problem we have here is that they are a few hadiths and verse of the Quran that people used to try to prove Taqleed. However when we look at them hadiths they are not the meaning that people give them. Inshallah I can see your very young so I shall give you a hadith a day and that way you will know what the reply is to these hadiths when people ask you.

Hadith 1)

Umar ibn Hanzalah asked Imam Ja`far as-Sadiq, peace be upon him, about the legality of two Shi'ahs seeking a verdict from an illegitimate ruler in a dispute over a debt or a legacy. The Imam's answer was that it was absolutely forbidden to do so. Then Ibn Hanzalah asked what the two should do, and the Imam replied: "They must seek out one of you who narrates our traditions, who is versed in what is permissible and what is forbidden, who is well-acquainted with our laws and ordinances, and accept him as judge and arbiter, for I appoint him as judge over you. If the ruling which he based on our laws is rejected, this rejection will be tantamount to ignoring the order of Allah and rejecting us is the same as rejecting Allah, and this is the same as polytheism.

Where does it say anything about Taqleed? loool the Imam (as) says " They must seek out one of you who narrates our traditions, who is versed in what is permissible and what is forbidden, who is well-acquainted with our laws and ordinances, and accept him as judge and arbiter, for I appoint him as judge over you"

Notice the importance of consulting with the narrators and not just taking a fatwa which is a yes or no answer. The Imam (as) is telling to turn to someone for guidance on a issue however it is based from evidance from Quran and Hadith. Therfore as Shias it is our duty that a) we must turn to someone based on evidance and b) the mujthid/scholar must narrate the hadiths to the Imams (as) to us or on both people they are not following according to the teachings of the Imams (as). Inshallah we shall look at hadith Number to later. If you have any more question on this hadith then please ask.
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://www.matami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Akbar110 Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:46 am

sallaam brother i like ur reply to my post and the way you speak reminds me of my uncle abbass if it is who i think please tell me. i also understood the hadith to mean that yes we should follow the knowledgable but we should be given back up from hadith and quran from these respected ayatullahs too. however i believe that we should not do taqleed of them but take thier views and see if it is right according to hadiths. thank you for your reply bro may the protection of imam ali (a.s) be with you.
Akbar110
Akbar110

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Azadar E Mazloom Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:19 am

Ya Ali (as) Madad,

I am moving this topic to the general discussion board. Welcome to Ajareresalat brother Akbar110 Smile
Azadar E Mazloom
Azadar E Mazloom
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 163

http://ajareresalat.net

Back to top Go down

Post by syed jarrar abbas bukhary Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:25 pm

slam ya Ali madad,har insan kisi na kisi ki taqleed se zingi guzarne ka aghaz karta hae.pher acha hae kisi mutaqi saleh insan ki taqleed ( farooat)main kar k muthid rahe.Q, nimaz main tashahd aur tashahd main shshadate salsa jaiz hae.agar hae tu sab log kaun nahi daite.agar nahi tu jo daite haen un ki namaz? kia walite Ali as muqayyed hae ya muttleq ?

syed jarrar abbas bukhary

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Javed Abbas Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Salam and Ya Ali Madad.Imam Mohammad Baqir a.s nay farmaya k islam ki bunaid 5 cheezon par hai Namaz,Roza,Haj,Zakat aur Walliyat e Masomeen a.s jis tarah walliyat ki tableegh ki gaiye aur kisi amal ki nehi ki gaiye laikan loogon nay pheli 4 chezeain to lay leen par Walliyat Ali a.s ko chor diya."
Reference:(Amali,sheikh Muffeed).and (Tafseer ul Burhan Jild 1 page#249)
Dosri hadees main shabi e Imam Baqir a.s Zrara Imam baqir a.s k hawalay say kehtay hain k islam ki bunyad 5 cheezon par hai Namaz,Roza,Zakat,Haj aur Walliyat e Ali a.s.Zarara r.a nay Imam Baqir say poucha k In 5 main say afzal kia hai to Imam a.s nay Farmaya k Walliyat Ali a.s aur Yehi Walliyat e Ali a.s baqi sb ammal k qabol honey ki shart be hai"
Reference:Parwaz dar Malakoot Jild 1 page 10
Writer:Sarkar Khumeni
Iss k elawa hazaron saboot hain k walliyat Ali a.s he sb kuch hai.Insan zara sochy to haqiqat pa lay ga k deen kis cheez say mukamil howa kia Walliyat e Ali a.s k begair Mohammd ki nabowat o rislat bachti jb k Allah ta,alh nay bilkul waziah farma daiya k agar Ajj Walliyat na pounchi to pher meray habib teri 23 sala jadojehad ka koi faida nehi kash insan koi ghoro fikr to kary,ap sb ka Khair kha Bhai Javed

Javed Abbas

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rational Mind Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:22 am

Please brothers post in english so everyone can understand what you are saying.

As for your opinion syed jarrar abbas bukhari 'why not do it' is not an obligation in islam.

Taqleed of a non masoom is HARAm and should not be done. Ita'at is of a masoom only.

We obey our parents, we do not do there taqleed...the biggest proof of this is that children ask questions of their parents.
Rational Mind
Rational Mind
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2010-05-26

http://nazshah1@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silat_warrior110 Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:27 am

my point exactly brother Rational....
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 350

http://www.matami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down