Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com
Ajareresalat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dirty Sunni Fatwas! (Explicit content)

4 posters

Go down

Dirty Sunni Fatwas! (Explicit content) Empty Dirty Sunni Fatwas! (Explicit content)

Post by Silat_warrior110 Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:47 am

Ibn Qayyim says it is permissible the use of a dildoe by women. It is only logical; when the husbands leave to go masturbate and spread Islam by the sword, they need something to do with themselves.

"If a woman does not have a husband, and her lust becomes strong, then some of our scholars say: It is permissible for the woman to take an akranbij, which is a piece of leather worked until it becomes shaped like a penis, and insert it in herself. She may also use a cucumber".

Ibn Qayyim continues this discussion, which exemplifies the morals espoused by Sunni Islam:

"If a man makes a hole in a watermelon, or a piece of dough, or a leather skin, or a statue, and has sex with it, then this is the same as what we have said about other types of masturbation [i.e., that it is halaal in the same circumstances given before, such as being on a journey]. In fact, it is easier than masturbating with one's hand".

Sunni Imam Abu Bakar al-Kashani (d. 587 H) records in his authority work 'Badaye al-Sanae' Volume 2 page 216:

ولو وطئ بهيمة لا يفسد حجه

"If he had sexual intercourse with an animal, that will not make his hajj void"

In Bada'i al-Fuwa'id of Ibn Qayyim, page 603:

"It was narrated by Ahmed that a man came to him that feared that he would ejaculate while he was fasting. Ahmed said: "What I see is that he can release semen without ruining the fast, he can masturbate using his hands or the hands of his wife, If he has an "Ammah" whether be it a girl or a little child, she can masturbate for him using her hands, and if she was a non-believer, he can sleep with her without releasing (his semen), if he released it in her, it becomes impermissible".

Bada'i al-Fuwa'id of Ibn Qayyim, page 603

In Fatawa Qadhi Khan, Page 820, the learned Hanafi scholar Allamah Hassan bin Mansoor Qadhi Khan sets out those acts that do not invalidate one's fast, and he includes:

"Sex with animals, dead people and masturbation, does not invalidate one's fast provided ejaculation does not occur"

Of things which are haram but for which there is no Islamic penalty, these include… marrying your wife's sister, or her mother, or a woman who is already married.

Fatawa Qadhi Khan, Volume 4, Page 820

"if a person marries a mahram (mother, sister, daughter, aunt etc.) and has sexual intercourse with them and even admits the fact that he knew while performing the marital rites that it was Haraam for him to do that even then according to Imam Abu Hanifa, he is not subject to any type of Islamic penalty".
Fatawa Qadhi Khan, Volume 4, Page 821

"One day 'Ali attacked Amr ibn Aas, he threw a spear and Amr fell to the ground, Amr fell to the ground and he then exposed his buttocks. 'Ali then turned away his face [people said] this was Amr bin Aas. 'Ali replied he showed me his anus and this made me merciful to him. When Amr ibn Aas returned, Mu'awiya said 'You should praise Allah and your anus".

Al Bidayah wa al Nihayah, Volume 7 page 293

Abu Hanifa Ahmed bin Dawud Dinori in 'Akhbar al Tawaal' has reported the flashing incident in the same manner, with the words of Mu'awiya to his beloved Commander as follows:

"You should shower praises on Allah (swt) and that black anus that saved your life today"

Sunnah's recognised masterpiece 'Maqamath Badhaya al Zaman', page 26, Maqama 8, by Abu Fadhl Ahmad bin Husayn bin Yahya bin Saeed al Madani:

"Abu Fathah narrates 'On one occasion I had the opportunity to see a dead body and I said 'He is not dead but alive'. People asked 'How do you know?' I replied 'When a man dies his anus goes cold, and I have made this comment in light of this fact, verily he is alive'. Upon saying this all of those present placed their fingers in the body's anus and concluded he is not dead but is alive".
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://www.matami.com

Back to top Go down

Dirty Sunni Fatwas! (Explicit content) Empty Re: Dirty Sunni Fatwas! (Explicit content)

Post by mkazmi91 Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:34 am

Astagfirullah!!!!!!!!!!! This is truly atrocious! And to think they call themselves the true sect and ONLY followers of Sunnat-e-Rasool......MaazAllah
mkazmi91
mkazmi91

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-01-11

https://www.youtube.com/ashqezainab

Back to top Go down

Dirty Sunni Fatwas! (Explicit content) Empty Re: Dirty Sunni Fatwas! (Explicit content)

Post by Alihaqhaider Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:24 pm

stupid lanati's

Alihaqhaider

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rational Mind Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Does anybody actually have any evidence to refute those fatwas? of course they are disgusting and deplorable, but what evidence does anybody have from Quran and Hadeeth to show that the above fatwas are wrong?
Rational Mind
Rational Mind
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2010-05-26

http://nazshah1@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silat_warrior110 Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:50 am

Which one do you want to know about? just post repost it and not the whole thing lol
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://www.matami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rational Mind Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:31 am

Go through each one in turn and show why each one is deviant and wrong.
Rational Mind
Rational Mind
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2010-05-26

http://nazshah1@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down