Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com
Ajareresalat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Introduced the Cursing of the Comapnions (rh)?

2 posters

Go down

Who Introduced the Cursing of the Comapnions (rh)? Empty Who Introduced the Cursing of the Comapnions (rh)?

Post by 110Naqvi Tue May 25, 2010 3:39 pm

Sharhe Nahjul-Balagha, Volume IV, page 80.

Abu Bakr abused Imam Ali(as) from the pulpit of the mosque, said: “He (Ali) is a fox, the evidence of which is its tail. He creates disturbances, minimizes the importance of big disturbances, and incites people to make an uproar, he seeks help from the weak and accepts assistance from women. He is like Ummi’t-Tahal (an adulteress in the days of ignorance, as explained by Ibn Abi’l-Hadid) with whom men of his family were fond of committing adultery."

Many sunni books prove that cursing a Sahaba are the actions of an infidel. Hence the one who curses a Sahaba is an infidel. As said in Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 2, Number 46:

Narrated 'Abdullah:
The Prophet said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (an evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)."

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img38/8082/10216752.png

So what does that make Abu Bakr after cursing the one whom the Prophet(as) has advised to love.

Ber Abu Bakr Lanat.

So according to Sunni people, Abu Bakar, is also a infidel?
110Naqvi
110Naqvi
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-05-25

https://ajareresalat.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Who Introduced the Cursing of the Comapnions (rh)? Empty Re: Who Introduced the Cursing of the Comapnions (rh)?

Post by Silat_warrior110 Wed May 26, 2010 4:26 am

Also see the following tradition recorded by Imam Ibn Jareer Tabari in Tarikh Tabari v18

When Muawiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan put al-Mughairah Ibn Shubah in charge of Kufah in Jumada 41 (September 2- October 30, 661), he summoned him. After praising and glorifying God, he said:

"Now then, indeed a forbearing person has been admonished in the past... The wise might do what you want without instruction. Although I have wanted to advise you about many things, I left them alone, trusting in your discernment of what pleases me, what helps my regime and what sets my subjects [raiyyah] on the right path. I would continue to advise you about a quality of yours- do not refrain from abusing Ali and criticizing him, not from asking God's mercy upon Uthman and His forgiveness for him. Continue to shame the companions of Ali, keep at a distance, and don't listen to them. Praise the faction of Uthman, bring them near, and listen to them."

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img683/389/39826133.png

Last edited by Silat_warrior110 on Wed May 26, 2010 7:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 350

http://www.matami.com

Back to top Go down

Who Introduced the Cursing of the Comapnions (rh)? Empty Re: Who Introduced the Cursing of the Comapnions (rh)?

Post by Silat_warrior110 Wed May 26, 2010 4:34 am

In her letter Umm Salama [ra] the wife of the Prophet (saw) wrote to Muawiya:

"...You are cursing Allah and His messenger on your minbar, and that is because you are cursing Ali Ibn Abi Talib and whomever loves him, and I am a witness that Allah and His messenger loved him." But no one paid any attention to what she said.

al Aqd al-Fareed, Volume 3 page 300

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img444/7135/89214366.png

Last edited by Silat_warrior110 on Wed May 26, 2010 7:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silat_warrior110 Wed May 26, 2010 4:36 am

When Mu'awiya went for hajj, he held the hand of Saad bin Abi Waqas and said to him: 'Oh Abi Ishaq! We are the people who abandoned hajj because of wars till we almost forgot some of its laws, so we performed Tawaf (circumambulation) to imitate your Tawaf'. When they completed (hajj), he (Muawiya) entered him (Saad) to a conference room and sat with him on his sofa, then he (Muawiya) mentioned Ali bin Abi Talib and cursed him. He (Saad) said: 'You brought me to your house and made me sit on your sofa and then you begun to curse Ali?'

Al Bidayah wal Nihayah, Vol. 7, Page 352, Chapter "The virtues of 'Ali"

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img514/8606/17825025.png

Last edited by Silat_warrior110 on Wed May 26, 2010 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silat_warrior110 Wed May 26, 2010 6:27 am

Sahih Muslim Book 031, Number 5924:

Sahl b. Sa'd reported that a person from the offspring of Marwan was appointed as the governor of Medina. He called Sahl b. Sa'd and ordered him to abuse All Sahl refused to do that. He (the governor) said to him: If you do not agree to it (at least) say: May Allah curse Abu Turab. Sahl said: There was no name dearer to All than Abu Turab (for it was given to him by the Holy Prophet himself) and he felt delighted when he was called by this name. He (the governor) said to him: Narrate to us the story of his being nanied as Abu Turab. He said: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came to the house of Fatima and he did not find 'Ali in the house; whereupon he said: Where is your uncle's son? She said: (There cropped up something) between me and him which had annoyed him with me. He went out and did not rest here. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to a person to find out where he was. He came and said: Allah's Messenger, he is sleeping in the mosque. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came to him and found him lying in the mosque and saw that his mantle had slipped from his back and his back was covered with dust and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) began to wipe it away from him (from the body of Hadrat 'Ali) saying: Get up, covered with dust; get up, covered with dust.

Sahih Muslim Book 031, Number 5915:

This hadith has been narrated. on the authority of Shu'ba with the same chain of transmitters. Amir b. Sa'd b. Abi Waqqas reported on the authority of his father that Muawiya b. Abi Sufyin appointed Sa'd as the Governor and said: What prevents you from abusing Abu Turab (Hadrat 'Ali), whereupon be said: It is because of three things which I remember Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) having said about him that I would not abuse him and even if I find one of those three things for me, it would be more dear to me than the red camelg. I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) say about 'Ali as he left behind hrin in one of his campaigns (that was Tabuk). 'All said to him: Allah's Messenger, you leave me behind along with women and children. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to him: Aren't you satisfied with being unto me what Aaron was unto Moses but with this exception that there is no prophethood after me. And I (also) heard him say on the Day of Khaibar: I would certainly give this standard to a person who loves Allah and his Messenger and Allah and his Messenger love him too. He (the narrator) said: We have been anxiously waiting for it, when he (the Holy Prophet) said: Call 'Ali. He was called and his eyes were inflamed. He applied saliva to his eyes and handed over the standard to him, and Allah gave him victory. (The third occasion is this) when the (following) verse was revealed:" Let us summon our children and your children." Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) called 'Ali, Fitima, Hasan and Husain and said: O Allah, they are my family.

Last edited by Silat_warrior110 on Wed May 26, 2010 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silat_warrior110 Wed May 26, 2010 7:16 am

Al-Razi records in Al-Mahsol, Volume 4

فكانت عائشة رضي الله عنها تحرض عليه جهدها وطاقتها وتقول أيها الناس هذا قميص رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم لم يبل وقد بليت سنته اقتلوا نعثلا قتل الله نعثلا

Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) did her best to incite people against Uthman, and she
used to say: ‘Oh people! This is the cloth of the Messenger of Allah (pbuh) still not ragged, while his Sunnah is ragged, kill Nathal, may Allah kill Nathal.’

Abul Faraj Ibn al-Ebri records:

ولقد كنت تقولين: اقتلوا نعثلا فقد كفر.

“You
used to say: ‘Kill Nathal, verily he has become kafir'”

Last edited by Silat_warrior110 on Wed May 26, 2010 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silat_warrior110 Wed May 26, 2010 7:20 am

This is a Sahih Hadith showing that aisha was a culprit in inciting people to kill othman and the sanad is sahih as declared by ibn katheer

وقال أبو معاوية عن الاعمش، عن خيثمة عن مسروق. قال: قالت عائشة حين قتل عثمان: تركتموه كالثوب النقي من الدنس ثم قتلتموه. وفي رواية: ثم قربتموه ثم ذبحتموه كما يذبح الكبش ؟ فقال لها مسروق: هذا عملك، أنت كتبت إلى الناس تأمريهم أن يخرجوا إليه، فقالت: لا والذي آمن به المؤمنون وكفر به الكافرون، ما كتبت لهم سوداء في بيضاء حتى جلست مجلسي هذا. قال الاعمش: فكانوا يرون أنه كتب على لسانها. وهذا إسناد صحيح إليها.

narrated abu muawya from al-a3mash from khaithamah from masrooq he said : ayesha said when othman was killed : u left him like the wear free from impurities and then [b]you
killed him and in a narration : you brought him closer to you and then cut his throat like a mutton so masrooq said to her: this is your deed , u wrote to people ordering them to rebel against him so she said: no by whatever the muslim believe in and the kaffir reject i didnt write anything untill i sat here . al-amash said: so they used to thing that people have doctored meassges and claim they are from her (ayesha)

ibn katheer said: the isnad to ayesha is sahih bidayat and nihayat v 7 p 218
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down