Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com
Ajareresalat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majalis & Azadari in NORTHERN IRELAND?

Go down

Majalis & Azadari in NORTHERN IRELAND? Empty Majalis & Azadari in NORTHERN IRELAND?

Post by HasanSaifKhan Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Salam brothers
I am a student currently studying in Northern Ireland , Belfast and have been looking for a shia mosque or azakhana or imam bada since january and have not been able to find any
please do help with any information about this
I sincerely intend to attend majalis and matam during the month of muharram here but it has not been possible
PLEASE LET ME KNOW SOON
thankyou
SALAWAT ON MUHAMMED WA'ALE MUHAMMED
ALLAHUMMASALLE'ALA MUHAMMED WA'ALE MUHAMMED

HasanSaifKhan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-11-22

Back to top Go down