Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com
Ajareresalat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 safeers? any evidence?

3 posters

Go down

4 safeers? any evidence? Empty 4 safeers? any evidence?

Post by alialiali Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:03 pm

4 safeers that came about after imam mahdi (as) i have heard they took khums from people and answered questions? also they were appointed by the imam (as)??? i also hear theres is a hadith saying one fo them was a good person but theres nothing more but this that people base everything on?

no where does it show about them in quran? theres no hadith that says the next appointed is such and such? were any of them at the burial of imam naqi (as) ? i heard they were not there is this true?

its really confusing me, i believe every event is very important and we only follow from quran and hadith nothing else, so all i want is answers from quran and hadith, nothing from other sources, just simply quran and hadith please.

thank you

alialiali

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2010-05-26

http://www.al-islam.org

Back to top Go down

4 safeers? any evidence? Empty Re: 4 safeers? any evidence?

Post by alialiali Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:03 pm

sorry guys i meant imam askari (as) burial that the 4 safeers were not there?

also i do understand there are hadiths of characteristics of a leader which shias say its of the 4 safeers and a hadith i think that shows a specific saffer wasa good person?

alialiali

Number of posts : 89

http://www.al-islam.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Rational Mind Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:13 am

What evidence do you want? To show what? To what purpose?
Rational Mind
Rational Mind
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 123

http://nazshah1@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rational Mind Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:14 pm

Imam Jaffar as Sadiq (asws) said:

'There are two occultations for Qaem. One is short and the other prolonged. In the short occultation only the special shias will know of his whereabouts. And in the longer occultation only his trustworthy servants will know where he is"

(Al Kafi Vol. 1 Pg. 340. Ghaibat Nomani Pg. 180)

If you read Ghaibat u Tusi by Abu Ja’far Muhammad Ibn Hassan Tusi, known as “Sheikh al-Tayefah, his book contains the letters sent by the Imam (atfj) ordering the appointment of the safeers.

Rational Mind
Rational Mind
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 123

http://nazshah1@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silat_warrior110 Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:38 am

The main purpose of the Wikala was to collect the khums, the zakat, and other kinds of alms for the Imam from his followers including been narrators of hadith. Although the Wikala may have had other purposes at that time, the sources rarely record them. During the life of Imam Sadiq (as) he himself directed the activities of the organization with such care that the `Abbasids were not aware of its existence. The used to ask some of his followers to carry out certain tasks for the organization without informing them that they were in fact his agents. In this way the system of safirs had always existed even during previous Imams (as). However it was very important to keep the secrecy of the safirs due to previous safirs been killed.
Silat_warrior110
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://www.matami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum