Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com
Ajareresalat Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ali (as) Rab

2 posters

Go down

Ali (as) Rab Empty Ali (as) Rab

Post by azadaar110 Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:51 pm

Some Quranic verses and Ahadith...

1) "Narrated on the Authortiy of Abdullah Ibn Amer from Abu Abdullah Al-Barqy from Al-Husain Ibn Uthman from Muhammed Ibn Al-Fadeel from Abu Hamzah he said: I heard Imam Abu Jafar (as) say in relation to the Al-Mighty saying "And who so ever disbeliefs in Iman his deeds will be of no account, and in the here after he shall be one of the losers", He (Imam) said it's Batin Tafseer (hidden exegesis) means who so ever disbeliefs in Wilayah, and Ali (as) is Iman. I also asked Abu Jafar (as) in relation to "and the unbeliever is a partisan against his Rabb" (Furqan:55) he said it's batin tafseer means ALI (AS) IS HIS RABB IN WILAYAH AND ITA'A AND THE RABB IS THE CREATOR THAT CANNOT BE DESCRIBED....."

BASA'ER AL-DARAJAT PAGE 98

http://yasoob.com/books/htm1/m012/09/no0974.html

2) Mujtahid Khumeni says regarding the following verse:

Sura Ra'ad Ayah 2:

قال الله تعلى يدبر
الأمر يفصل الايات لعلكم
بلقاء ربكم توقنون اي
ربكم الذي هو الإمام...

“[…] He controls all things, and explains the revelations, that you may attain certainty about meeting your Lord (Rabb).” Your Lord (Rabb) refers to the Imam (asws).

(Misbah al-Hidayah ilal-Khilafah wal-Wilayah, page 145)

3) نَّ
رَبَّكَ هُوَ الْخَلاَّقُ الْعَلِيمُ
Inna Rabbaka Huwa Al-Khallāqu Al-`Alīmu

SHAKIR: Surely your Lord (Rabb) is the Creator of all things, the Knowing.
[15:86]

(The Creator is your Rab)

Maula Ali (asws) says:

"[...] I create the means (of sustenance), I form clouds (in the skies), grow leaves on the trees and
bless them with the fruits and make springs to gush out of the earth’s crust. I laid down the earth and raised up the skies, [...]"

(Khutbatul Bayan, Nehjul Israr)

4)
وَأَشْرَقَتِالأَرْضُ بِنُورِ رَبِّهَا
"Wa 'Ashraqati Al-'Arđu Binūri Rabbihā"

“The earth shall radiate with the light of its Lord (Rab)“ [39:69]

Ali ibn Ibrahim narrated from (…) from Mofadh’al bin Omar, who said:

“I heard Imam Sadiq (asws) explain the verse, “The earth shall radiate with the light of its Lord” [39:69], by saying that the “Lord (Rab)” of “the earth” in this verse means the Imam of the earth.

I asked, “What will happen when the Qa’em (ajfs) rises?”

The Imam (asws) replied, “People will not need the light of the sun nor the moon (because) the light of the Imam (Rab, i.e. Lord) will be sufficient.”

[The Qa'em (ajfs) in the Qur'an by Sayyid Hashim Al-Bahrani, p. 193; Tafseer Al-Qummi, 2]

Haq Ali (as) Rab Smile
azadaar110
azadaar110

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://www.hubeali.com

Back to top Go down

Ali (as) Rab Empty Re: Ali (as) Rab

Post by alialiali Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:42 pm

mashallah

so does rab have a creator?
and anywhere in the quran where it mentions rabika, thats infact the imam (saw)?

quite amazed, thanks for that brother again mashallah

alialiali

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2010-05-26

http://www.al-islam.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum